Operation method of pressurizer:
1、 Pressurizer error flag:
The error flag is an open collector output that sends a signal when the stabilized output voltage is less than 5% of the rated output voltage (typical). At the beginning, the error mark is low until the output voltage reaches 95% of the rated output voltage. In some cases, there is a delay in the error flag that occurs during power conversion. This delay is set by an external capacitor and can be used as a power on reset function to reset the microprocessor to power on. If the status "error" is displayed, the output voltage is low, which makes the output of collector open circuit high (Mark transistor shows off). This flag output is low when the output voltage is within 5% of the rated voltage.
2、 Pressurizer switch:
The "on / off" or "stop" functions enable the pressurizer to open or close with power on. Although in "off" or "stop" mode, the supply current of the regulator is reduced to a lower level because the output is disabled, the internal bias circuit is still in operation. When re enabled, the regulator will re regulate the output voltage much faster than when the input voltage is turned off and on. If it is displayed in the "on" state, the voltage regulator will be started by the logic high level. Otherwise, it will be activated by logic low level.
3、 Regulator adjustment:
In switching regulators and switched capacitor converters, an internal oscillator is used to set the switching frequency of the output transistor. The value of the switching frequency can determine some external components used in the converter, determine the frequency of noise generated by the converter, and affect the performance of the converter. Some converters allow the switching frequency to be changed by adjusting the internal oscillator frequency ("frequency adjustment") or by synchronizing the oscillator with an external power supply ("synchronization"). In general, by increasing the switching frequency, smaller components (capacitors, inductors) can be used in the converter output stage. This may reduce the efficiency of the converter because of the increased switching loss unless higher quality components are used at the same time. The higher frequency converter with good performance will have faster instantaneous response than the lower frequency converter. If there are several converters on a board, it is usually best to synchronize them to a common source. This can control the noise generated by the whole batch and minimize any "knocking frequency" that may be generated. This problem is usually important for high-power converters, such as 5W or higher. In many cases, the switching frequency can only be increased from its preset value. The product data sheet will indicate the frequency range of this function. 
4、 Pressurizer capacity curve:
When the input phase voltage is lower than 198v, the output capacity of the autotransformer voltage regulator (single-phase 0.5kva ~ 3KVA, 10K horizontal and below, three-phase 9KVA and below) starts to drop; when the input phase voltage is equal to 160V, it will drop to 50% of the rated capacity of the voltage regulator. Therefore, at the low end of the power supply voltage, special attention should be paid to reduce the use of load derating to avoid overload and burnout of the regulator;
The autotransformer can output both 220V and 110V voltage at the same time. But even if it is all output by 110V, the load of the voltage regulator shall not exceed 50% of the rated capacity, otherwise it is overloaded.
1. Connect the voltage regulator input to the power distribution board, and install a fuse on the user's power distribution board to ensure the power safety.
2. Connect the power supply of the electrical equipment to the output terminal of the instrument, and pay attention to the rated input voltage of the electrical equipment should be consistent with the output of the voltage regulator, and do not connect it wrongly.
3. First turn on the power switch of the voltage regulator, and the working indicator light will be on. Observe whether the indicated value of voltmeter is normal. When the output voltage is normal, turn on the power switch of the electrical equipment, and the voltage regulator can automatically adjust the voltage and supply power normally.
4. When the electrical equipment is not used for a long time, please turn off the power switch of the electrical equipment to reduce the power consumption and extend the service life of the voltage regulator.
5. The voltage regulator shall not be overloaded. When the mains voltage is low, the output capacity is reduced and the load of the voltage regulator should be reduced accordingly.
⒍ when selecting the equipment with refrigerator, air conditioner, water pump and motor operation, the voltage regulator with more than three times capacity shall be selected to avoid that the starting current of the equipment exceeds the fuse current of the voltage regulator or the current of the overcurrent protection circuit breaker causes the fuse of the voltage regulator to fuse or the circuit breaker to trip or the voltage drop is too large to work.
(5) the conductor connected to the voltage regulator shall have enough load surface to prevent heating and reduce voltage drop. The voltage regulator with capacity above 2KVA shall be connected by terminal, single copper conductor shall be selected, and terminal screws shall be tightened as far as possible to prevent heating at the connection.
8. For single-phase or three-phase regulators, after connecting all input and output lines, first turn off the power switch of the load, then turn on the voltage regulator, and then turn on the power switch of the load after checking that the output voltage is normal.
The output voltage is stable by using the saturation characteristic of core material
Advantages: reliable operation, strong overload capacity, automatic protection when output short circuit, simple structure, wide voltage stabilizing range, strong anti-interference ability
Disadvantages: large weight, large volume, high price, high noise, high core temperature, high requirements for input power frequency
Application: computer related products, medical monitoring system, program control system, automatic testing equipment, radio and television equipment, post and telecommunications communication equipment, automatic plug-in machine, production line, printing equipment, plastic injection equipment, automatic teller machine, SMT equipment, scientific research test, etc.
Magnetic amplifier AC voltage regulator